Damier Neverfull Club!!!!

Hello everyone, I'm new to this thread. I'm considering purchasing a pre-owned neverfull because its a great deal. The issue is that the inside has some huge stains (thats why the lady is selling it for cheap). Does someone here knows if I could possibly remove the stains?

Hi everyone ! I am new to this forum and am very excited to finally be part of this forum. I just purchase a LV nf mm damier ebene in the rose ballerine MIF and I was just wondering if anyone else had a hard time finding the MIF as well.

They only had two made in USA RB at my store. I ended up buying the red interior since it was made in France and both of the RB ones had creasing to the leather, whereas the red one looked perfect. I figured it was a sign for me to get the red haha! Share some pics with us :smile:

Reactions: Dawnmarie7973
Pardon if this is old news...

Did they discontinue the Neverfull MM in damier ebene with red interior (with the pouch)?

I was actually gifted this bag a couple of years ago, but I exchanged it for the Speedy B 35 in damier ebene with red interior (inside pocket has no zipper).

I always thought I would get one, though, at some point. I cannot find it on the LV Web site. And I do remember talks of this model possibly being discontinued.

Thanks in advance!

Pardon if this is old news...

Did they discontinue the Neverfull MM in damier ebene with red interior (with the pouch)?

I was actually gifted this bag a couple of years ago, but I exchanged it for the Speedy B 35 in damier ebene with red interior (inside pocket has no zipper).

I always thought I would get one, though, at some point. I cannot find it on the LV Web site. And I do remember talks of this model possibly being discontinued.

Thanks in advance!

I don't know which country you are living in, but it is still available on the Canadian website http://ca.louisvuitton.com/eng-ca/products/neverfull-mm-damier-ebene-008116#N41358 :smile: Sometimes we have to maneuver the site a bit, because LV don't post all colors for the same style of bag. When you click Neverfull MM, it has the options to pick the print and color. Happy Shopping.

Reactions: BlackGrayRed
I don't know which country you are living in, but it is still available on the Canadian website http://ca.louisvuitton.com/eng-ca/products/neverfull-mm-damier-ebene-008116#N41358 :smile: Sometimes we have to maneuver the site a bit, because LV don't post all colors for the same style of bag. When you click Neverfull MM, it has the options to pick the print and color. Happy Shopping.

Thank you!

Perhaps I was too impatient. Haha.
I didn't click on the Neverfull MM damier ebene option to see the full description.

Yes, the LV Web site can be less than straightforward with listing items.

Whew. Hoping I'll be able to get one before it's discontinued (if it is going in that direction).

Thank you, again!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lovebagsaholic
Thank you!

Perhaps I was too impatient. Haha.
I didn't click on the Neverfull MM damier ebene option to see the full description.

Yes, the LV Web site can be less than straightforward with listing items.

Whew. Hoping I'll be able to get one before it's discontinued (if it is going in that direction).

Thank you, again!

Where did you hear it's going to be discontinued? That's a popular bag for LV and red interior is the default for DE..I would be so surprised if they discontinued it. If it makes you feel better, they had an entire drawer of DE/red neverfulls at my boutique when I went earlier his month. I hope you can add one to your collection :smile:

Where did you hear it's going to be discontinued? That's a popular bag for LV and red interior is the default for DE..I would be so surprised if they discontinued it. If it makes you feel better, they had an entire drawer of DE/red neverfulls at my boutique when I went earlier his month. I hope you can add one to your collection :smile:

I must have read it here in one of the forums. A while back (I have been away from the forums until recently). I think the speculations started when the rose ballerine options was first being introduced/about to be introduced.

I love red. So I hope they never discontinue this option.

[emoji4]

I doubt that it is being discontinued...you just have to choose your interior color since there are 2 now. If stores are low on stock it's due to the holidays I'm sure they're trying to replenish, especially with Valentine's Day coming up.

I have a 2010 Mono Neverful MM...now I'm tempted to get her a sister. I read on the forums that the Ebene (in the past) had a lot of issues like peeling.
Can anyone say that the newer Ebene Neverfuls are better in that aspect?
I bought mine in DE/RB on launch day July 31, 2016 and there is no peeling at all.

Does anyone have a picture of what this peeling looks like so I know what to look for?

I can finally join the Neverfull club! After so much Youtubing and looking at Pinterest I still hadn't decided on interior colour for my NF MM DE when I went into LV this week, I thought I would go with red for it being more carefree but ended up with the Rose Ballerine as my heart just went that way and I'm more of a "pink lady". Since home I've been worried if I made the right decision.

- Does the RB look dirty after a short while? I've ordered a Samorga liner for her and I use most of my items in pouches. My laptop I carry inside a LV dustbag.

Also I never realised one should look at the sides of the bag and one of mine matches but the other is a bit off.
- Is this a flaw or is it ok? I can live with it but not if it's considered a flaw in the pre-loved market incase I decide to sell bag in the future.

As I bike to work it's important the bag fits in my basket and I was so happy this morning when my bag fitted perfectly inside without having to squeeze!

Thank you for any advice/comments on my two questions.

IMG_1485410315.599333.jpg
IMG_1485410331.595605.jpg
IMG_1485410347.914884.jpg