Damier Ludlow Question.

1. I was trying to find one off eluxury, but I didnt see it :sad:

Could someone please tell me the retail on a Damier Ludlow? Also, for any owners of a ludlow what are the pros and cons? I know its small, but I've heard some ladies already express that its very functional and able to carry the essentials (cards, cash & change). Thanks for any advice!

2. If you need a price on any current bag you can call the hotline, or any local LV store & they can tell you.

3. I purchased a Damier Ludlow wallet off eLuxury two summers ago. I thought it was too small and I've switched to a larger wallet. It's a really cute piece, it just wasn't large enough to fit all that I needed it to. One of the biggest problems that I had with it was that I had to place my paper currency in with my change...I wasn't very organized.
    I wish I could find a use for it, but I just haven't thought of one yet.

If you need photos or whatever, let me know. I think it retails for $255 currently, but I don't think I paid that much.

4. I just checked Elux in the monogram canvas, and it's $255. Damier should be the same, I would think.

5. Thank you Tammy!

Thanks gojackets for saying your likes and dislikes. I'm afraid I will have the same dislikes, but I'm thinking I might need a small wallet some day for smaller purses so maybe thats a good thing. .? I already have a large checkbook wallet so thats covered.

I am still undecided :Push: Please, anyone else? Dis/Advantages?

6. I have one in mono and I love it. I use it when I swtich off to my smaller bags. It fits a handful of coins, my ID/student ID and ATM card. As for cash, just make sure you dont carry too much. It wont fit!

Hope it helps.

7. I have the bronze Vernis version and I ONLY carry it when I need the bare essentials and am carrying a pochette. It doesn't fit many cards or much cash because it gets too bulky and won't snap.
    It's a nice wallet if you don't plan on carrying much but since I rely on my PTI so much, I find it hard to downsize very often.

8. ^^ Thank you so much ladies!!

9. If you only have a few vital cards to bring around, the ludlow is enough. In fact, my Damier billfold's been in the cold since I've gotten the ludlow and I have a few more in vernis too. :P

It's actually a really handy compact wallet when you're out for functions and need to fit it into ur evening bag! HTH!:flowers:

10. I was just going to recommend to you the Portemonnaie plat as well. I bought it for my best friend in the multicolor like 2 years ago and she LOVES it. Now she wants a small wallet in either the monogram or like a quilted chanel one cause she's scared of getting hers dirty. I just bought her a Speedy 25 in monogram or otherwise I'd just get her the darn wallet. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice