Damier Lockit Horizontal?

oooh! What a great idea! If you can SO the LH in Damier - that may suit your purposes.

Thing is that people if they feel you make too much $ from being a teacher by looking at your bag are unlikely to change what they think even if you tell them you got it off eBay. Unlikely they'd ask whether you got it because you've been saving forever and unlikely they'd believe you even though that's the truth!

In case the answer to SO of damier LH is no, then I think the suggestion of the Saleya as an alternative is a pretty good one! The descriptions on elux and vuitton.com say the MM size would be good for work and if you REALLY love large bags - they also have the GM size which they say can even be used as an overnighter!

Great photoshopping there to give us a visual!

Thing is that people if they feel you make too much $ from being a teacher by looking at your bag are unlikely to change what they think even if you tell them you got it off eBay. Unlikely they'd ask whether you got it because you've been saving forever and unlikely they'd believe you even though that's the truth!

I know! I work at a private school, where the parents have lots of money, yet I make less than working at a public school. I don't want to give a wrong impression to anyone .... the only LVs I see are with the parents. Even though I want to eventually teach at a university, the same thing applies.

As much as I hate fakes, that did kind of give me a better idea on what it will look like. I'm going to call and ask about it tomorrow, I think it will look gorgeous. :love: If it can't be done, I'll just get the mono ... I like the Saleya, but only the PM. Thanks for the suggestion though, guys! :upsidedown:

Hope they can do one for you.I've got my LV manager checking on a SO Lockit Vertical at this very moment.OMG,If they say yes to the one I want I may faint when I'm given the news.:lol:

As of right now..they are not taking any SO in Damie for the Lockit.....

And I have been checking with so many stores since the Lockit came out....but there is hope.....the manager said that it is likely in the future....

I am sooooooo gonna get this in Damie.......:graucho: (will have to break the ban for this one), join me ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be SO GREAT in Damier bc then you would not have to worry about that vachetta bottom, which has caused me so much concern that I have bypassed the Cabas Mezzo and the LH!! :sad:

Bagluvluv-- did your SA give any indications when we might expect the damier LH? Thanks:smile:

It would be SO GREAT in Damier bc then you would not have to worry about that vachetta bottom, which has caused me so much concern that I have bypassed the Cabas Mezzo and the LH!! :sad:

Bagluvluv-- did your SA give any indications when we might expect the damier LH? Thanks:smile:

She said that b/c its fairly new...it will take a while to have it be SOed...she did not say when it would be possible exactly but....she did say it might be a couple of months....:crybaby:

Bagluvluv--ohhh you mean that the SA meant that it can be SO'd in a couple of months, not that it will be a regular item in a couple of month...

right? LOL I am alittle sleep deprived right now:smile:

Wow, that looks great!! Great graphic!!
I'd LOVEE a lockit in Damier! I've never even thought of that, but I've loved the regular lockit since the redesign was released this year! It'd be so cool if you could get it SOed...