Damier Koala

1. I want that wallet, I love the red interior. It goes perfectly with your duomo.Congrats!!! it's really beautiful.

2. Yay!!!!!!!!!Congrats! When I saw your thread title, I was hoping that you got it. Great pics. It's such a cute wallet. Enjoy!

3. Love the
    koala !

4. Congrats!

5. Gorgeous wallet. A classic. Enjoy.

6. Pretty and classy!

7. So cute! I love the Damier koala coin purse too (but at $300, I'll pass for now) Gorgeous!

8. i have the koala coin purse and absolutely love the red interior.

9. oooh la la!!! the red interior is GORGEOUS!!!!!! congrats! :smile:

10. I love the interior too! Gorgeous :love:

11. gah i love! i love the koala change purse because of the red interior! *jealous*

12. Can I just say that I am extremelyyyyy jealous? I love this wallet!! I would love to get one to match my damier speedy next month, but I'll have to scrounge up another $500 first :cry:

13. i've been wanting this ever since i got my Duomo for Christmas, so it's been a long 5 months for me...but i'm so excited :roflmfao::roflmfao:and you'll get one soon, too!!

14. I LOVE it! :heart: The red lining is gorgeous, and fun :cool: Congrats on a great purchase!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice