Damier Key Pouch, how much can it hold?

halohalo

Nov 27, 2008
I usually put all my essential cards and some cash in my key pouch so that I won't forget anything when I go out. I was using the Juicy Couture key pouch and now want an upgrade to something more classic and durable.

I'm thinking about the Damier Key Pouch, but it looks really small. I just wonder how many cards you can fit in there? The Damier Key Pouch Scribe seems to be the perfect size but I hate the print on it. Any suggestion for me?

I love my ebene key pouch. I can fit 3, probably 4 cards in it and some cash!!! there are some vids at youtube showing how much it can hold and how it looks like(size...)!!! perhaps this can help you......it convinced me to buy it too:lol:

I say go for it I have 2 including the larger vernis one and I use this one the most because it has more room the vernis one is stiff and the damier one can take a beating and still look new!

You mean the damier one has more room than the venis? I thought the venis is bigger? I really like this leather, I'm just afraid that it is too small. I usually have about 7 cards with me and some cash.

i think the damier pouch can actually hold a pretty large amount of stuff. i have 2 credit cards, a debit card, a membership card, drivers license, health insurance card, AAA card, and a 4 paper cards (the same size as credit cards). i'll also usually tuck a small amount of cash in there too (maybe 2 bills max). :smile:

Try the Mini Pochette Accessories! SA recommended it to me when I said I'm looking for a gift for a good friend and I love how roomy it is, it can fit a phone, cards, cash, keys, tissue papers. As it comes with a chain, you can hang it inside or outside your bag, use it on it's own, as a wristlet and loop it over your belt as a mini waist pouch! I'm so happy with that purchase and can't wait to give it to her this Sat!

Oh, it comes in Monogram, Damier Ebene and Azur. Love the price based on how much things can fit into that small little bag.

The vernis one is bigger and fits more but its stiff and harder to get things out of the damier is good for cards and coins but notes sometimes get caught in the zipper.