Damier iPod Case?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A little bird *cough* Matt!!! *end cough* told me that there will be a Damier Etui Widescreen iPod Case soon? How effing exciting!!!! If it does come out sometime soon.... I will be soooo pissed. I could always sell my current iPod case for $200 on eBay and pay the difference when and if it does get released? :shrugs:

Can anyone else confirm? I have asked other sources and am awaiting their responses.

2. I remember damier one for old iPod but I don't know there will be new one.

3. My DH was just asking about an LV Ipod case and I told him we'd have to get one in Damier special made cause I don't think they have them... It would be great if they actually started making them!

4. Juan I told you that some one recently went and saw all the up and coming new LV 07 stuff and the SA mentioned a damier ipod case!

5. Yeah John, and Matt, twas I! Lol, my sa was asking my why I didn't ask for any LV for xmas and I said because I had asked for a new ipod and he was like well your going to love the damier ipod case and i was like What!! And he said it's going to be made, but didn't tell me when it would come out :yahoo::yes:

6. Hmmm decisions, decisions...do I wait, or get the monogram?