Damier Highbury

1. Does anybody have an image of this bag? From what I understand, it's a shoulder hobo style bag.

2. I don't have a pic but I asked 866-Vuitton yesterday about a "damier bag like the Tulum". The rep said it was the Highbury. I'm hoping to see a picture also.

3. Bring on the pics!

4. It's on the vuitton site now -- not on elux yet. It is gorgeous!! i love it!

5. it is gorgeous - just saw it - drool

6. I just looked at this in the store. I didn't love it. The strap was very stiff and the pocket on the front actually buckles instead of having a hidden snap. Hard to get in and out of.

I found the Knightbridge to be the most attractive of the new damier....

7. I'm not a fan. I wanted to be, but the design seemed too complicated for the busyness of the Damier pattern.

8. Eh, it's so-so. The buckle in the front looks funky to me.....but I may change my mind after I see it in person.

9. I think its CUTE! Anyone know the retail on this?
    Selena

10. It was about $1200...

11. oh, i want to see a picture of this bag!!

12. I Like It

13. I got the Damier Highbury last night. It is my first LV ever and I think it's gorgeous! My favorite features are the 3 separate large compartments in the bag, an interior cell phone pocket and the wide strap seems doesn't want to slide off my shoulder.

14. please post a pic! i'd love to see it on someone!!

15. I wish they make the Highbury in larger size like PM or MM. I really like the Knightsbridge bag better than the Highbury. Here's some pictures that I've captured from LV site.

highbury.jpg knightsbridge.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice