Damier Graphite Tadao with rolled handles???

latinmalemodel

Je Aime Vuitton
O.G.
Nov 15, 2006
I don't know if any of you guys have seen this but wile turning the pages of Esquire Magazine October 2008 issue I came a cross this a picture of what looks like the Damier Graphite Tadao with rolled leather handles O_o I think it's a prototype just given to the press, I personally prefer the rolled handles over the flat ones, I hope LV is not trying to save money by making the handles flat instead of rolled, call me crazy starting a thread about bag handles :roflmfao:
what do you think?

Here is a spy pic I took and another of the actual Graphite Tadao

img1223844163239.jpg

12092176_

now that you mention it it looks like they folded the sides of a keepall towards the back and made it flat poor keepall, thanks for pointing it out...

here's a pic of the keepall

damiergraphite011hg2.jpg

I have noticed though that the new suhali bags don't have rolled handles but flat also on the new quilted Monogram bags...

now that is has been pointed out, i think it is the keepall alright. but you know, i would have preferred too if the tadao came with the rolled handles. i can feel how much better it would be when it is especially when hand-held. but anyhow, i still love my tadao. haha. one of the best all-around bags ever.

that's what prevented me from buying any bag from the graphite line. I prefer rolled handles on handheld bags.

I only want the President but that's another story.

Oooo.. rolled handles wouldve been soo much better looking. it gives the bag almost a new look. too bad it wasnt true :sad: i would love to get a graphite speedy like many of the other ladies here~

sold my taiga dersou to get a new graphite tadao :P

love it so much now ... the flat handles are ok ... most important is the overall ... it looks so good i just hafta get it :yahoo:

I dunno how the flat handles feel but I do not exactly like the feel of the rolled handles, too chunky and out of place. I think the flat handles are more user friendly.