Damier graphite insta-reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'll start by saying that DH is awesome, and he works so hard...

A few weeks ago we went into LV and he liked the graphite District GM. He's not really a designer anything person but he's loved the card case I got him. When I was in the store last week I asked about it, and my SA said there were only a handful in the company, so she'd order one in for us to look at it. i tried to talk him into one of the more modern bags but he likes what he likes...

When I told DH he was like "ehh I can wait until Christmas." We still went in last night to look at it, and I could tell he really liked it. Another customer came over to look while DH was holding it, and he was protective about it, so I decided we should go ahead and get it for him :smile:

[​IMG]

2. YAY FOR HUBBY!!!!! I hope he enjoys it!!

frenchyo8 likes this.
  3. What a lovely choice for him! Does he know you bought it or is it a surprise? :smile:

4. A great choice and a great gift! Hope he enjoys. :smile:

5. I know that "protective" feeling! A mod shot would be great! Love this... :cool:

6. He was there when we got it! He likes the free champagne :P

SapphireGem and litchi like this.
  7. Congratulations then! May he wear it in good health!

8. That was so sweet of you. The damier graphite is gorgeous. I hope your DH enjoys this wonderful gift.

9. Congrats to hubby.

Seeing a stylish man wearing a stylish bag is so "chic" :smile:

10. Here he is! He's deploying on Friday and he can't decide if he wants to take it or not... maybe I'll have a new bag to borrow if he doesn't!

[​IMG]

SapphireGem and luv2bling like this.
  11. Congrats! Cute story. The "ehh I can wait until Christmas" comment made me laugh! :giggle: I wish I had his will power!

12. How lovely!

13. Looks great on him, or the other way around :biggrin:

14. A great gift for your husband! So glad you were able to secure it for him. A safe deployment for your husband and his speedy return to you!

15. I love Damier graphite! Congrats on a great bag!