Damier Graphite Canvas ZCP

hiro1030

Mar 14, 2010
Hi everyone -

I'm just wondering if anyone or your SO is using a Damier Graphite Canvas ZCP. Do you or your SO put cash (paper money) in there also? Is that an easy task?

Right now, I'm using a Damier Ebene Canvas 6CC wallet most of the time and a card holder & a money clip when I go out.

1). Card holder & money clip

I like this setup a lot. Very simple and comfortable. Great setup for going out.

2). 6CC wallet

I like the 6CC wallet. It's compact (3.7" x 3.9") and it fits inside my front pocket easily.

However, I could go with a bit smaller wallet too. Actually I want to. Once I realized how comfortable to use a card holder and a money clip, it's hard to go back to a regular size wallet.

People use cash a lot where I live, so I need to carry some cash too. I could use my money clip with a ZCP, but if I can put some cash easily into the ZCP, that would be great.

I look forward to hear your opinion about the Graphite ZCP.

Thanks.

- Hiro

I don't have a Graphite ZCP, but I do have the Vernis Pomme ZCP. I put paper money in it quite easily, you'd just have to fold it in half, exactly the way you do with the money clip.

The Graphite ZCP sounds gorgeous, as I haven't seen it yet. I'd go for it, if I were you! Hope that helps!

I don't have a Graphite ZCP, but I do have the Vernis Pomme ZCP. I put paper money in it quite easily, you'd just have to fold it in half, exactly the way you do with the money clip.

The Graphite ZCP sounds gorgeous, as I haven't seen it yet. I'd go for it, if I were you! Hope that helps!
Thanks for your reply sophiae! I think I'll get the Graphite ZCP as I have been eying this piece for a long time. Thanks for your moral support! :biggrin:

Thanks for your reply sophiae! I think I'll get the Graphite ZCP as I have been eying this piece for a long time. Thanks for your moral support! :biggrin:

Just bear in mind that the Graphite ZCP is slightly smaller than the regular ZCP. So when you want to put large bills in them they won't fit unless you fold them twice. In euro's I started having problems with €50 bills but I don't know about dollars.

the graphite ZCP is a little smaller than the other ZCPs, but it seems like it should still be able to hold some cash by folding the bills only once. I've been looking at the graphite ZCP for a while also but the store I go never has it. I'd like to see it IRL before buying...especially because of the size.

EDIT...haha...just noticed that styloboy just answered my question :biggrin:...

Thanks for all the helpful info styloboy, jayd23 & MyMyMy!

It's actually exactly the same size of my card holder (4.3" x 2.8"). I wonder why they made it a bit smaller than others.

The ZCP which comes with the Adjustable Organizer is much taller, which I like, but thinner and no card slots inside.

Thanks for all the helpful info styloboy, jayd23 & MyMyMy!

It's actually exactly the same size of my card holder (4.3" x 2.8"). I wonder why they made it a bit smaller than others.

The ZCP which comes with the Adjustable Organizer is much taller, which I like, but thinner and no card slots inside.

IMO...I think they made it a little smaller than the other ZCPs because somehow the smaller size makes it look more masculine...and easier to fit into pockets instead of purses.

something to consider...I use the business card holder with the compartment to carry credit cards and cash...the bills fit by folding over just once! and I have a metal cigarette holder type card case by retro51 that i put my credit cards in and it fits perfectly in the compartment.

Last edited:
IMO...I think they made it a little smaller than the other ZCPs because somehow the smaller size makes it look more masculine...and easier to fit into pockets instead of purses.
Yep, I think you are right. I wish they had made it a bit taller lol. Oh, well... I guess I'm going to keep using my wallet haha....

BTW, the interesting thing is that the Damier Ebene ZCP is listed on men section also in Japanese LV site.

Yep, I think you are right. I wish they had made it a bit taller lol. Oh, well... I guess I'm going to keep using my wallet haha....

BTW, the interesting thing is that the Damier Ebene ZCP is listed on men section also in Japanese LV site.

That's because the Damier Ebene and Mono are unisex. I myself have a vernis which can also be used by men in some colors although I have orange. :P But what about the Epi?

That's because the Damier Ebene and Mono are unisex. I myself have a vernis which can also be used by men in some colors although I have orange. :P But what about the Epi?
That's a great idea! Epi black would be perfectly fine for a guy I think lol. I should take a look. I was just looking at the Taiga Key Pouch at LV site. It's kind of big (5.3" x 3.5"). But, it has a separate slot inside. :cool:

The description says:

Effortlessly accommodating cards, keys and spare change, the Key Pouch is a truly sophisticated way to carry the essentials. Its understated supple Taïga leather is the crowning touch.

I wish I could take a look at it in person. The nearest LV boutique is either in Chicago or Minneapolis, which is 4 hours drive.

How about the Taiga Key Pouch? Size: 5.3" x 3.5" I'm not sure if I like those side extra leather flaps though. What are those for lol? But, still nice.

Photos borrowed from louisvuitton.com.