Damier Geant

I've seen it live at the store (I also contemplated to buy it a few months ago) but it's just so small... I mean, you can fit a (small) wallet and a cell and the bag will be stuffed... I agree with LVKeepallfan when he suggests the Olav.. Let us know what you decided ;)

i got damier geant but not citadin. that piece is really small IRL as most guys are saying.
unless your man purpose if for a few items like mobile phone, ipod, and the like, it should be okay. otherwise, get a bigger one. there are several more designs from the damier geant series. the geant canvas/fabric is just so nice...now i am missing using my compagnon. haha.

I just don't like the Geant line at all...it's just so label whorish, IMHO. LV has that smaller bag in the Graphite line now, but I can't remember the name, it's brand new. I would recommend going with that.

I have the standard sized citaden and even it is a hassle to use because of the size. But, I tend to always carry a lot so my feedback may not be very useful to you if you are a light packer. I think the mini is not a good buy unless you really just love it. If it fits your needs, then you should get it.