Damier Geant

Jun 18, 2008
Do any of the men here own a Damier Geant MiniCitadin? Is it a good buy?I'm planning to get one but it seems like it's pretty small.

Spo0oky

Carpe diem...
Sep 24, 2006
Lisboa, Portugal
I've seen it live at the store (I also contemplated to buy it a few months ago) but it's just so small... I mean, you can fit a (small) wallet and a cell and the bag will be stuffed... I agree with LVKeepallfan when he suggests the Olav.. Let us know what you decided ;)

yed

O.G.
Apr 4, 2007
philippines
i got damier geant but not citadin. that piece is really small IRL as most guys are saying.
unless your man purpose if for a few items like mobile phone, ipod, and the like, it should be okay. otherwise, get a bigger one. there are several more designs from the damier geant series. the geant canvas/fabric is just so nice...now i am missing using my compagnon. haha.

MyCocoCabas

Oct 25, 2008
I just don't like the Geant line at all...it's just so label whorish, IMHO. LV has that smaller bag in the Graphite line now, but I can't remember the name, it's brand new. I would recommend going with that.

howardu09

Give & Receive
O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
Over the Valley & Through the Woods
I have the standard sized citaden and even it is a hassle to use because of the size. But, I tend to always carry a lot so my feedback may not be very useful to you if you are a light packer. I think the mini is not a good buy unless you really just love it. If it fits your needs, then you should get it.

Jun 13, 2007
My friend has it and it's his favourite bag. He doesn't carry a lot. Just a wallet, cell, keys. Very chic.