Damier Geant Attaquant v. Aventurier

1. Hey ladies, I need your opinion. I'm in the market for some LV luggage to use for weekend getaways. First off, I'm a male so I don't want anything from the monogram collection. The geant collection seems great. Now, that I narrowed it down to one collection I need help deciding between the Attaquant and the Aventurier. Which one do you ladies prefer?

2. not a lady, but here's my opinion anyway.... go for the Aventurier. the Attaquant is actually desigend to carry 2 soccer balls and it's got a divider right in the middle. not a lot you can put in if you intend to use it for travelling. jmho.

3. The Aventurier has a much nicer shape than the Attaquant, and you have your pick of three colors. Great choice on the line!

4. I love the attaquant so much more- the streched soccer ball shape is really original. Terre is my fave DG color.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. well considering the DG was made for the men's line, i dont think it appeals to any of the ladies at all. lol.

as a guy, i prefer the aventurer because of it's more classic and convenient shape. i think there's also a shoe compartment on the bottom as well.

and yes, terre is a gorgeous color. i :love: it.

6. Didn't they stop making the lighter color, Sable? Oh I don't like the new Noir color at all!

7. love it

8. Sable is still available i think.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice