Damier Galleria in Azur!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What do you guys think about the damier Galliera pm in Azur? I am thinking of getting this bag when I visit the mothership during summer. Also are there going to be other bags that are going to come out in Azur? Any Opinions would help.

2. I love this bag! If you baby your bags, then I think this is an awesome choice.

3. love it...

4. get it get it!

5. Love it!!!!

6. I really like it.

7. Honestly, I like the Galliera only in the mono.

For azur, I'd choose the speedy, Berkeley, or Hampstead MM!

8. I got it for christmas, and i loveeeeeeeeeee it to bits!

Put it on, and play around with it in the mirror, i think its a great bag!

9. i think that the galliera is an awesome bag. try it on and see how if you love it! :yahoo:

10. Love it!!!!!!!!! The Galli in azur is so pretty!!

11. It's smokin' hot in azur im seriously considering this as my next bag.:drool::heart:

12. I LVOE this bag! Its perfect for spring/summer and I LVOE the contrast of the plaque and vachetta agains the azur background. I say go for it!!

13. Get It!!!

14. i get a mono galliera. really think mono would be more appropriate with casual wear.

15. I think it is beautiful, but seems like it would be high maintanance...gorgeous nonethe less!