Damier Eva Strap With a Beverly Clutch - Weird?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm thinking of getting an Eva before summer - we are planning a 3 week trip and as I like to be prepared :P was thinking ahead that the Eva will be perfect for going out in the day sightseeing and walking around, as well as using her as a clutch for night.

So which Eva to get? I decided on the Damier as I already have a Mono Beverly clutch and to get a Mono Eva would be too similar IMO.

(I'm not a fan of Azur Eva).

So.......was thinking.....would it look "strange" to use the (dark) Damier long strap with my Mono Beverly? I would like to use my Beverly more as its a great style, but it a bit restrictive. I don't like the short strap that it came with. I purchased Beverly just before Eva was released, otherwise I would have definately preferred an Eva ;) I've thought about purchasing another long strap but its quite pricey and may as well purchase the whole Eva. What is TPFer's thoughts?

2. I would probably not do it but try it at the boutique and see what you think.

3. I don't think I would probably use the dark strap with the mono beverly, but I agree with the above poster. If you can get to a store, try it out and see how it looks IRL, it may be great! Good luck!

4. i don't think a damier strap would look look right on a mono bag.

5. Damier Eva is lovely, and you could perhaps get an extra mono Eva strap for Beverly? Extra straps are a little pricey though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice