damier Eva OR Sarah wallet???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi~ back with another poll :biggrin:

I'm getting a monogram neverfull and my initial thought was to get a Sarah wallet with it but now after looking at pictures of the damier Eva...i think the Eva is a very versatile bag/clutch I can use on formal occasions.
    And the price difference between the wallet and the clutch is very low~ :P

I'm going to return my vernis brea and I think the Eva can substitute for it as a formal/dressy purse. I love how it as the long strap~

What do you guys think?
    Damier Eva OR Sarah wallet? :thinking:
    If Sarah wallet, monogram or damier ebene?

Would love all your opinions~!! Thanks~!

2. Hmmm... that's a tough decision. I don't know how tall you are, but for me I would choose the wallet. The strap on the eva is way too long for me for my 5' height.

3. I'm going to vote for Sarah. Although I love my Damier Eva, it doesn't get used as much as my wallet. If you do choose to go with the wallet, I'd go for Monogram since you're getting the NF in Mono. Have fun deciding!

4. tough one! the wallet you could definitely use more but the eva is great for formal occasions. i went with the eva first though so id advise you to do the same. :biggrin:

5. ummmmmmmmmmh..........Eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;););)

6. I think the Sarah wallet is more versatile and it would go great with your Neverfull. As I suggested in the previous thread of yours, the print is very pretty on smaller SLGs. I don't have much use for the Eva as I like to carry a certain amount and the Eva is just too small. Also, the Sarah wallet can hold so many cards, cash, and coins.

7. I would go for Eva! I think it is more versatile.

8. Sarah!

9. I vote for Eva :woohoo:

10. Sarah Wallet!

11. ^In Mono

12. Sarah! A wallet makes everything feel finished and together.

13. sarah first, then you can get eva later :smile:

14. I adore my Eva :love: but i agree with the other girls, go for the sarah wallet & get the eva another time. You'll be able to use the wallet all the time, no matter what bag you decide to carry so i think you will get way more use out of it :smile:
    I like the Sarah in Mono or Vernis
    Good luck!

15. Hmmm...that's a tough one...:thinking:

I love love love my Damier Eva...but my Agena PM (which is my wallet) gets used every single day, whereas my Eva doesn't.

The Eva definitely isn't a replacement for a wallet, but if you already have one then I would get the Eva.

If you don't already have a wallet, get the Sarah!