damier ebene what???...

which damier ebene bag?? puhleezzzz help!!!!

• damier ebene ribera MM

• damier ebene hampstead MM

• damier ebene neverfull GM

Results are only viewable after voting.

wangmei

Damier Damsel
Jun 19, 2009
hi everyone.... okay I just need your opinion guys....

I am very crazy about the damier ebene nowadays.... and also want to purchase a new one...

I already have a damier ebene speedy 35 and a damier trevi pm...

im thinking about the damier hampstead MM, the neverfull GM, or the damier ribera MM... puhllleeeeeez tell me what to pickkk gosh it is very confusing... :shrugs:

P.S. sorry guys for bombarding you with this.. my boyfriend just get pissed when I ask him what I should buy.. and all my other friends are not very interested with bags.. ahahhaa lal!

I also have a Damier Speedy and Trevi. I'm waiting for my special order Damier Ebene Galliera PM. Would you like that one? gre8dane has posted pics of hers and it's so nice!

I also have a Damier Speedy and Trevi. I'm waiting for my special order Damier Ebene Galliera PM. Would you like that one? gre8dane has posted pics of hers and it's so nice!
0o0o yes I have seen it thanks "19flowers" will consider that =) hihihihihiihihihi... does it cost more than the mono and azur galliera? I bought the mono just 2 months ago and it is cute too... hihihihihihihi

I'd get the hammy - I prefer it since it's more unique, I see EVERYONE with the neverfull, although I have one too. :graucho:
hi ayla!!!! I saw your purse collection it is fab!!!!! love it!!! i am soo happy for u you wer the one who graduated right? hihi happy graddy!!!! :biggrin::yahoo:

btw the guinea pig in yur avatar is sooo cuteeee hihihi

I also have a Damier Speedy 30, Trevi PM and the DAmier NF MM which is my go to bag. I vote for the NF because it's so light and holds so many items, great for traveling or just hanging out in the city where you can throw a scarf or a cardigan in just in case it gets chilly.

I have the Damier speedy 35, Trevi Gm and a special order cabas mezo and deauville. I would do a special order of something if you can. It is totally worth the wait and $$$ IMO. :smile:

I am really craving Damier Ebene too! :P I really like the Ribera and was deciding between that and a Speedy 30. (Still haven't decided!) But since you already have a Damier Speedy, I would go for the Neverful as its a different style of bag. Or how about an Eva pouchette? I think its gorgeous in the Ebene ;)

Sorry but I don't rate the Hampstead.