Damier Ebene Speedy & Damier Ebene Eva Question

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
Southern CA
Hi Guys,
I am going to be getting a Damier Ebene Speedy either a 30 or 35 In May for my b-day (this will be my first LV!). I also plan on getting a Damier Ebene Eva sometime soon after as well.:yahoo: My question is do any of you use the two together? Or is that weird? I was thinking I could put smaller stuff like lip gloss in the eva. Is it better to use a pochette accessory. I would love your ideas, opinions and advice! Thanks:smile:

gre8dane

So Proud!!
O.G.
Mar 30, 2008
Hi Guys,
I am going to be getting a Damier Ebene Speedy either a 30 or 35 In May for my b-day (this will be my first LV!). I also plan on getting a Damier Ebene Eva sometime soon after as well.:yahoo: My question is do any of you use the two together? Or is that weird? I was thinking I could put smaller stuff like lip gloss in the eva. Is it better to use a pochette accessory. I would love your ideas, opinions and advice! Thanks:smile:
Not weird at all if it will fit in the Speedy! Sometimes I throw my Vernis Sunset Blvd in whatever bag I'm carrying if it will fit. Not sure of its size compared to the Eva but it's convenient and beautiful.

Deathly Sweet

Jan 4, 2009
I use my Mono Eva as a pochette in my bags all the time. I never thought it was weird because I rarely carry it as a bag anymore :P The brass plate is bigger on the Damier Eva though, so it would be more prone to scratches.