• Damier Ebene speedy 25

• Damier Ebene speedy 30

• Red Epi alma (2nd hand)

• Damier Triana (2nd hand)

Results are only viewable after voting.

scaredycat

O.G.
Jun 15, 2009
I am so bummed about missing out on a super deal on an authentic Triana!!! I have never seen the bag IRL but i think I would have loved it as I like structured bags, especially in epi and damier ebene.

I'm trying to keep my purchase price under $1000 just because we moved houses without selling the old one, so cash flow is tight.

But I need to get my first LV bag soon because I've spent a few months browsing and hassling you guys for opinions and I just need to get it over with and hopefully stop spending all my free time on TPI, ebay, etc.....

So I have a few options - damier speedy ebene 25, damier speedy 30, epi alma red (2nd hand), damier triana (2nd hand of course)...

I say if this is your very 1st LV purchase, have the experience of going to the boutique and buying brand new, that way you do not have to worry about authenticity issues. You saved for it and you deserve it brand new:smile:

If you like structured bags, then I wouldn't really suggest the Speedy unless you get a shaper or something. So I voted for the Triana.

Oh, what about a Damier Alma??

Damier ebene speedy 30 is a great functional bag...more of a classic than Triana. Personally I like the cute size of 25 so that can be another option, depending which size you prefer.