Damier Ebene Speedy 25 or Neverfull pm?

marroncream

May 1, 2007
Which should my first LV purchase be? I've always loved the speedy 25 but not sure how I feel about not being able to put it over my shoulder. The neverfull is a good size but am afraid of the strap cracking and peeling like others mentioned. Which would you choose?

I would suggest going to the boutique and trying them both on. It seems that from everything I have read, LV is quick to repair, or exchange the NF's that have problems, so I wouldnt let that stop you from getting an NF if you would prefer a shoulder bag. I love the speedy best in the 25 size, I think it's really cute and the ebene is a great way to start, the easiest to maintain.....If you are normally a shoulder bag person I would probably start by getting the NF PM. Again though, I would definitely go to a boutique if you can, and try both styles on. I bet you'll know right away which one you like best! Good Luck with your decision!

Speedy 25.

Im getting the NF on Saturday but I already have 2 speedies.

I think every girl should start with a speedy. Have fun buying. Be sure to do a reveal.

I also am concerned about a hand-held bag like the Speedy, so my first LV was a NF. Despite all of the things that I read about the cracking and peeling, my SA was very reassuring about standing behind the bag. I love it!

Now I have taken the hand-held plunge by buying the Speedy 30. Can't wait to try it out!! :smile: