Damier Ebene or Monogram on a NF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cass_andra

O.G.
Sep 25, 2009
ok so i have posted threads before about debating as to whether or not to get a NF GM or MM. Now this thread is about whether or not i should get it in damier ebene or mono. I have a speedy 35 in mono. I have always adored the mono. I have been thinking about getting something more suttle this time around. But i am confused considering that damier might not suit me. What do you guys think?

IcyPurple

O.G.
Aug 3, 2009
I'm biased, but I will say Damier :smile:
And, I've seen pictures of Mono NF with patina, and, in my opinion, it doesn't look good.

vinolady

O.G.
Feb 23, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
I carry the nf gm in mono and think it looks amazing. I'm really not a fan of the damier at all, but I am definitely in the minority. Depending on your needs, you may want to go with the damier as it sounds from most tpf'ers that it's more worry-free than the mono because it doesn't have vachetta. Check out the the NF clubhouse, there are a lot of modeling shots of both bags which may help your decision. Good Luck and let us know when you decide.

Addy

The Odd Mod
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
The Purse Forum
Please do a search as there are lots of threads on this topic that you can read and post in. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.