Damier Ebene or Mono?!?!

• Mono

• Damier Ebene

Results are only viewable after voting.

xmasbaby78

xmasbaby78
O.G.
Apr 13, 2010
I really want the Origami Wallet but can't decide which one! I love the classic look of the Mono but I already have the Josephine. My 11 year old made me feel bad by saying it was the same wallet...but what does he know:rolleyes: Most of my bags are Damier, thou! I don't know! What do ya'll think?

Has anyone seen the two side by side??

I prefer Damier Ebene most of the time because its beautiful canvas and also its durability :biggrin: therefore, I would say go for the Ebene Origami wallet. Another reasons are because you already have the Mono Josephine and most of your bags are Damier :biggrin:

I prefer Damier Ebene most of the time because its beautiful canvas and also its durability :biggrin: therefore, I would say go for the Ebene Origami wallet. Another reasons are because you already have the Mono Josephine and most of your bags are Damier :biggrin:

I see you have been talking to my son and husband, lol!!! All of what you said is true. I'm excited, thanks for your input!

I'm always partial to Ebene, but since you already have Mono, I vote for Ebene even more strongly.

Just a thought: maybe your 11 year old is somewhat right. What about the Origami in the Azur; that way, you could use the Mono as a Fall/Winter wallet, and use the Azur in warmer weather?

i say since you already have the josephine wallet in mono to go for ebene for the oragami to mix it up!

even though i love mono in SLG however change it up a little to make it more exciting! :yes: