Damier Ebene or Azur

LUSCiiOUZZ

Aug 8, 2010
Okay so my birthday is coming up. I'm most likely sure my husband is going to get me a Neverfull purse but what do you guys think is better Damier Ebene or Azur.

The great thing about Ebene is that stains will not be noticeable. But Azur is so eye catching. HELP!

I have found the Azur and Ebene are both just so stunning!!!! Get the one that goes best with your clothes you can ware it year round and show it off!!!!!

This is so difficult because they are both so beautiful (and I own neither! My Neverful is Monogram). To me, if I had to make the choice, it would come down to which one I could use more and due to the terrible UK weather I think it would have to be the Ebene.

The Azur would look great on a nice sunny summers day but more often than not in the UK its not that bright even in the summer that I feel I would get more use out of the Ebene.

I would have thought that living in California (and I haven't been there so I'm not sure) its quite warm and sunny most, if not all, of the time so Azur would be great for you.

Both are beautiful, ideally I'd get Azur because I adore it, however I baby my bags & I'd be a stress head with Azur.. If you would be the same then you should get the Ebene because there's no point having a bag your afraid to use. Good luck deciding!