Damier Ebene Eva VS Mono Eva Please Help!

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
Hi Guys,
Just wondering what you all think of the Damier Ebene and Mono Eva's? Which one is better? I heard something about the Damier Eva's brass plate scratching more because it is bigger than the Mono's brass plate. What do you all know about that? Which Eva would you choose if you were going to get one and why? By the way I would have my Damier Ebene Speedy (either 30 or 35) by the time I get the Eva. I would be using the Eva as an accessory with the speedy sometimes, as well as by itself. Thanks in advance for your opinions or advice on the subject.
:smile:

I personally prefer the mono, but I would not use it inside a speedy as that surely will scratch the plate on either one. I would use a pochette accessory for that instead.

I like the damier. I agree that if you use it inside your speedy this might cause scratching, but i don't think it will get scratches just by carrying it. I had mine when it was first released and I've been using it a lot since then as cross body during cold snowy rainy winters. I used it also as an evening bag alot. mine doesn't have scratches on it. also, there was a mean girl who spilled her drink all over it at a club. I just wiped it and it looks like new nothing happened to it. maybe the lining inside got stained (slightly darker in one corner) I used that incident as an excuse to get a new clutch hehehehe. but overall it's a low maintenance clutch and goes with everything you wear.