Damier Duomo?

abdoutots

O.G.
Apr 27, 2008
I've never owned an LV but for the longest time had my eye on the damier duomo. I recently noticed that it's no longer on the website; does this mean it has been discontinued? If so, are stores likely to be able to track one down for me? I am so frustrated that now I have am able to get one I can't seem to find it! Please help!

I've never owned an LV but for the longest time had my eye on the damier duomo. I recently noticed that it's no longer on the website; does this mean it has been discontinued? If so, are stores likely to be able to track one down for me? I am so frustrated that now I have am able to get one I can't seem to find it! Please help!

I just got mine about 8 weeks ago in ebay and I looooove it.

It is discontinued, but there are some out there in excellent quality. Good luck and let me know if you have any questions.

P1040912.JPG

I love the Duomo! Missed the chance of owning one when I was in Florence last year. I was traveling and didn't have extra money for a purse. I don't regret not getting it as I truly enjoyed my trip...but, I haven't stopped loving it since.

love the Dumo too. when i bought my Berkeley i thought about the Dumo also.

check eBay and there are several consignment shop web-sites, you'll have to hunt one down since they are discontinued. call the 866 number and make sure none of the boutiques still have one, if you can find one that way they can do a charge/send but they are probably out of the boutiques by now.

Thank you all for the info. I am so hesitant to get it outside the boutique because I am terrified of buying a fake but I feel like this is a must have so I may just have to go that route.

It was discontinued early this year. I fell in love with the Duomo last year and stalked the LV website for weeks because it was out of stock for the longest time! I ended up snagging mine Black Friday 2010, talking about being excited!
securedownload.jpeg

check this one out, have it authenticated.

http://www.malleries.com/authentic-louis-vuitton-damier-satchel-duomo-bag-i-52598-s-333.html

It was discontinued early this year. I fell in love with the Duomo last year and stalked the LV website for weeks because it was out of stock for the longest time! I ended up snagging mine Black Friday 2010, talking about being excited!
View attachment 1536117

Let me know if you need any help finding one...I bought mine in prestine condition off ebay for $800. I did have a bit of post-purchase freakout, so I can help with any authentication questions :smile: Good luck!

I always thought the Duomo was a beautiful bag.

Why does LV so often discontinue the nice bags and whole lines like Etoile and Suhali!