Damier Duomo

i talked to my SA not too long ago, and they were really surprised that the Duomo sold like it did...when I got mine for Christmas, there were tons in stock...then all of a sudden they just started selling like hotcakes. the duomo was my first damier piece, and i'm so glad i have one...it can be dressed up or down, and for me, is the perfect size...if I never get a damier speedy, I won't be too mad, because the Damier = LOVE.

Like everyone else said, it was $1200 before the price hike, so call 866-VUITTON for more info.

blackbutterfly said:
i talked to my SA not too long ago, and they were really surprised that the Duomo sold like it did...when I got mine for Christmas, there were tons in stock...then all of a sudden they just started selling like hotcakes. the duomo was my first damier piece, and i'm so glad i have one...it can be dressed up or down, and for me, is the perfect size...if I never get a damier speedy, I won't be too mad, because the Damier = LOVE.

It's interesting what ends up selling well, eh? Just goes to show that it can be very hard to predict sometimes. The Duomo didn't get alot of hype - it just kind of "appeared". Compare that to the denim line which got comparatively more hype but reactions were mixed.

blackbutterfly said:

Like everyone else said, it was $1200 before the price hike, so call 866-VUITTON for more info.
The duomo is gorgeous in pics. I know you've had it for a little while, but Congrats! I'd love to get that bag.

blackbutterfly said:

This too was my first Damier piece....I just adore my Duomo sooo much. Really nice size and fits everything really well. :LOVE: it!

Selena

kia079 said:
i just got the duomo. it was 1300+ after taxes. i'm so nervous to carry it...

Why are you nervous? I carry mine with no doubts. Its totally indestructable. I got caught my first weekendout with it in the pouring rain and I just wiped it off. Its so great!
Enjoy it!
Selena

Selena said:
Why are you nervous? I carry mine with no doubts. Its totally indestructable. I got caught my first weekendout with it in the pouring rain and I just wiped it off. Its so great!
Enjoy it!
Selena
This is good to know! It actually made me feel better about carrying my LVs more often.

Here's mine:

dumo.jpg

duomoside.jpg