Damier Cosmetique as...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. a handbag?

I bought it for my cosmetique stuff to put in my bag but i feel that i don't see it that much.
    So my question is: is it alright to wear it as a normal hand bag or would be look weird?:tdown:

2. Personally, I don't really think it has the look of a clutch. To me, it would look like you were carrying your cosmetique pouch in your hand......:heart:

3. ^^ i have to agree, but can you post a pic of you holding it like a clutch?

4. Agreed.

5. My friend has this in mono and always uses it as a clutch if we run out to a sports bar, etc. It holds just enough for her (keys, phone, cash, etc). She's probably about 5' 6" or so, and I think it looks really cute on her when she does this. It dresses up her outfit, but doesn't look odd (for lack of a better word) in places such as a bar, etc. If I owned this piece, I'd probably use it the same way.

6. Okie, I'll try to snap some pics and post it here

7. If someone didn't know it was a cosmetic case, then cool, it could work as a clutch. I'd use it as such if I was in a bind.

8. I agree with most, it looks like a cosmetic case. I wouldn't use it for a clutch.

9. Let see modeling pics!

10. I probably wouldn't use it as a clutch, but when I bought mine the SA suggested that as one of it's uses so others must do it.

11. okie here it is,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry for the dusty mirror hihih....

12. I think the average person would just think it's a cute clutch, but since we know it's a cosmetics case it looks like you're passing off a cosmetic case for a clutch to be brutally honest. But that's bec. we're in the know about bags, LV in particular, I don't think other people would think it was more than a clutch, so I think if you want to wear it, go for it! I think the trousse even though it's described as a toiletry case looks like an evening bag bec. it has the strap, and I don't think it looks like a cosmetic/toiletry case at all even though it was sold as one.

13. Thanks for your comment speedydelivery"!
    I was just thinking what my possibilities are with this pouch. since it's "just" in my bag almost the whole time hehe
    I just wanted to know what you guys here think of it also hihi.

14. Yes. :lol:

15. Princess Di used the square bigger cosmetic case as a clutch. I think that one works better than the moon shaped one. It's just so clearly a cosmetic clutch.