Damier Chelsea

sunshinesmilee

beaches & sunny days☀️
O.G.
Jan 7, 2006
Is this bag discontinued? I saw a girl with it today and it looked great on her! (She was short, just like me!) I know it is a huge bag, but she was petite and it didn't look too huge on her. Any thoughts?
What is the price, by the way? TIA!
michele:biggrin:

Hi, when I was searching for a Damier tote, I tried on the Chelsea but found the proportions really long and awkward for my frame. I'm 5'3". I ended up with the Parioli which is one of my favorite bags! The Chelsea is a huge tote, Parioli is more of a tote/purse in its demensions.
Good luck!

Thanks everyone:biggrin:
Pursefanatic: thanks for the link - I just checked elux last night and it wasn't there, that's why I thought it was discontinued. I appreciate knowing the price.
*JJ* - my bad:biggrin: I believe you are right!
Greentea: thank you sharing your thoughts. It's funny you mentioned the parioli. I once owned that bag and really loved it. The straps, however, began to crack where it connects to the bag and it was less than a year old. LV took it back. I decided to wait for something else.
angelica: good point - I could actually use it for work, but it may be too big for everyday use, for me at least:amuse:
addicted: I'm 5'2, too! The gal I saw it on was about the same height as me and that's what sparked my interest in it. I'll take a look at your showcase.
Thanks everyone:biggrin:
michele