damier carryall?

1. if there is a damier keepall, is there going to be a damier carryall? :rolleyes: because i need to know soon because if there is one, i'm going to return my monogram carryall i bought last month. i just prefer the damier canvas because the monogram screams "hey look im an lv :biggrin: "

2. i imagine there eventually will be one, but who knows how long it will be before it actually comes out...
    i think you should keep the mono. it's a gorgeous bag.

3. If you're willing to spend a little (okay a lot) more, why not try the tobago? (also comes in light blue, navy, and yellow) $1,850
    http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=11157564&SectionID=
    [​IMG]
    While a Damier carryall is entirely possible, it seems that the chances are low;just look at the Keepall- the Damier one is coming out 70 years after the mono original! You could special order one, but not for at least another year and it would cost 30% more, at about $1,250.

4. I asked the same question at LV in Amsterdam and my SA told me that only the keepall will come in Damier :cry: I'm in love with the carryall shape :love: and I'll try to see if they can take a SO for a Damier one... otherwise, I'll end up buying the red or blue Tobago :heart: ....

5. hey cece,last wednesday the SA told me there's a speedy on hold(reserve) at the boutique....i am sure that is for you :rolleyes:

6. I love that tobago carryall:heart:

7. Heyyyyyy, can you believe they haven't rung yet??? :censor: Perhaps they are waiting until the 1st of June (or until I storm into the shop :roflmfao: which I plan to do between tomorrow and Thursday)
    Thank you for the tip!!!! :amuse:

8. well when i went to the lv store last month, i just fell in love with the blue tobago :biggrin:D but im not willing to spend the money haha =X but then again, if there IS damier, it would probably be around that price. my mom says its heavy even when theres nothing in there. i disagree D: how about you guys?

9. Damier Carryall would be nice, my DH is seriously reconsidering about the Damier Keepall but the SO is turning him away.

10. I thought the SA told me it's coming out in 2 keepall sizes but I can't be 100% sure. I wish I paid more attention now...

11. ^ The Damier is on Eluxury NOW,run!!!!!

12. Have you seen the Ribera GM!!!???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice