Damier -Cabas Mezzo special order

1. Does anyone know of a boutique that has one that no one has claimed?

There was a boutique that had one a few weeks ago that was going to sell it but the person who ordered it decided that they wanted it after all.

I really want this bag. :sweatdrop:
    i may have to just go ahead and order it and wait the 6 months but I thought I'd check with my resourceful PF'ers first :P

2. C- did you call the 888 number?

3. yes I tried. They are very annoying. Its like are reading from a script.

"That is a special order bag that is not available for regular purchase in stores, it takes a minuimum of 6 months blah blah blah"

I know all that.:hysteric: I just want to find out if there's any inventory. They won't look it up. The way I found out about the other one was by calling a store where the SA was just really helpful and she found it in the database.

The 1866 number can be really useless sometimes :supacool:

4. I´m sorry I can´t help you. I wish you look finding it though!

5. LOL. When I saw someone else had posted here I got excited.......but thanks :lol:

6. ITA...I think that 1 was a PFer, she posted here she wasn't sure she wanted it after all, but was afraid to lose her deposit...after we all posted we loved it, I think she decided to get it.

I loved it too...considered PMing her...but she was new....so...

7. Ahhh. Oh well.... guess i've gotta wait out the process....:yucky:

8. No one knows, huh??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice