Damier Brera vs. Triana

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I love the squarish looks to these bags, but wondering which one is better. I saw a woman with i think the triana and it looked so fab, like the epi pont-neuf. i love that the quality and design of the bag can make it go with a luxurious or casual outfit.

can anyone tell me the differences / similarities of the bags, other than the square shape!

i can't download the elux/vuitton website photos, so please let me know your opinons!
    thanks.

2. they're both extremely similar, but i think the Triana looks better. the Brera is a bit too rectangular

3. According to the bible (aka Le Catalogue) and elux, the Triana measures 10.2" x 9.1" x 4.3" and costs $1,300;
    [​IMG]

While the Brera measures 7.9" x 9.4" x 3.9" and costs considerable less at $855.
    [​IMG]

Having seen the Triana in the boutique, I have to say that I prefer the Brera's softer construction.

4. triana's more structured! i don't like the looks of the used brera's floating in eBay

5. I like the Triana more.

6. i read that the triana is more user friendly. is it the same as the pont-neuf?

since the zips go down the sides of both triana and brera, does your stuff tend to fall out of the bags when it is opened?

7. I think there are two pieces of canvases at the end of the zipper...like the zipper will go that far, but there is a bit of canvas sticking out inside to prevent stuff from falling out.

And yes, I would say the Pont-Neuf is very similar to the Triana

8. I used to work with a girl who carried a Triana and it's a beautiful bag. I vote for that one. It looks more structured to me.

9. How about the Knightsbridge? Pricey at $1390, but very classy IMO.

lv_knightsbridge.jpg
  10. Triana looks more polished :yes:

11. I vote for the Triana too!
    also in my wish list...
    and so is the knightbridge!
    CRAZY PURSE BAN!!!!

12. I've never seen a Triana, but the Brera is so supple and soft (as much as coated canvas can be), and the interior is really nice too.

i vote brera

13. I also vote Brera, love the softer look. Can it be worn on the shoulder?

14. i've seen the triana from afar and if it's like the pont neuf, then i know the construction of the bag.

i wish i could see the brera IRL or in pics on someone!

the SA i spoke to today likes the triana better due to it's structure and it's more older woman (read not old woman!) and the brera is for a younger woman.

she also mentioned two sizes for brera, the one i assume with the pic posted here is the smaller one, she said retails for $840 while the bigger one is a little over 1K. i wish the vuitton or elux websites would show it!!

15. I didn't know that there were two sizes of Brera...is she sure???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice