Damier Beaubourg or... Davis?

Guguito

Jun 9, 2009
Hello everyone!

Well, It has been a while since I started to search for a new bag, I want something different (getting tired of messenger style) so I was looking something like a tote :biggrin: and then I took a look at the beaubourg in damier and the Davis...

I like the BB 'cause its more "classic" I think, and not a "look at me! look at my LV!!" bag. But its only tote: by shoulder or by arm... no other option; also I plan to get it brand new (my price range).

I like Davis 'cause it can be a messenger style bag (if im tired of the tote style xD), also roomy and like the macassar collection, BUT wont be brand new, a friend of mine is selling it to me (my price range 'n' in good shape).

So... what u guys think?

Hmmmm....that's interesting about what you say about the "drying" out of the macassar leather - I have not heard that before. I was thinking about buying a macassar PDV but maybe now I'll just go for the regular mono canvas one.

Hmmmm....that's interesting about what you say about the "drying" out of the macassar leather - I have not heard that before. I was thinking about buying a macassar PDV but maybe now I'll just go for the regular mono canvas one.

yes... It looks cheap with time... maybe need so much maintence (lol) cause the "black" goes like dark grey or something, at least thats for the davis.

Farewell