Damier Azure Question

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So on Eluxury I saw that it says coated canvas I thought people on the PF who saw these before the release stated that they were not coated.?

Sorry if this was already discussed, I did try to do a search of the LV board.

I am just confused, are the bags in this line coated or not?

TIA

2. Yes. They are made exactly like regular damier.

3. Thanks, I was confused because I know that I read people say that they saw it was not coated and that seemed so scary considering the color!

4. It is coated. :yes: Yea, I remember the thread. I think it's wrong info from the SA or some misunderstandings. :shrugs: But anyway I can assure you that it's coated, just like the regular damier. Saw it in the boutique last week. ;)

5. good because that would be so hard to keep looking nice in that light color combo!

6. It is light canvas on the inside too, just FYI :smile:

7. Oh man so it would still be high Maintainence?

8. ^I think it is higher maintenance that, say, regular mono dark brown lining, but I think it will be OK as long as you are careful with things like pens, lipsticks, etc:smile:

Maybe put a pursekit in it??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice