damier azure bleeds?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i was just wondering, does the damier azur bleeds, like the mini poch. and speedies?

2. No. The inside of my speedy is a light-colored canvas. I don't know about the others though! I think I heard one has an alcantra lining.

3. ^I think the saleya has alcantra

4. wat's alcantra? does it transfer color?. i'm more interestd in the mini poch

5. Alcantara is the red suede/suedelike lining isn't it?

6. Alcantra is the suede like lining....it comes in the tan, grey (black MC) and red (like the cites), raspberry (white mc).

7. I thik you are thinking of the speedy damier ( the reg. one), that's the one with bleeding problems.

8. so does the damier azur have bleeding problems? anyone know yet?

9. See my post. I said no. Although I have only had it one day and haven't carried it I am pretty certain it will not as it is a very light-colored canvas lining that should not bleed. The regular Damier has a RED lining. Hence the color-transfer. It is much darker and not all of the bags had that issue anyway!

10. I haven't had any problems with any of my linings bleeding. I have heard of some of the very early mc white speedies having the raspberry lining bleeding through to the outside. I have had two special order damier speedies and one of the regular line ones and none of them have bled. They also all have canvas lining. Alacantra is a man-made suede type of material.

11. The Saleya Azur has the tan/beige alcantara lining (just like the inside of a Twin GM). I'm pretty sure ALL the Damier Azur line has light-coloured interiors and not red so you won't have to worry about bleeding. :yes:

12. im sure it will not bleed because its in tan/beige lining.. its only the regular damier thats bleeding... on my speedy.

13. i don't have this bag, but i doubt it will bleed ONTO anything because it's light-colored. your bigger problem would be something staining IT, because of the light color. :hrmm:

14. ^^ Totally agree... :yes:

15. Azur has a light honey color alcantara and will not bleed. I also had an old vive-cite PM with red alcantara and never heard of bleeding until I joined the forum.:s

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice