Damier Azur

Okay, so I called the 866 number and the very nice SA put me on hold to check for the pochette (or to laugh at me histerically for thinking it would be available somewhere so close to Christmas!). She couldn't find one so she was going to put me in touch with a Chicago store but apparently all of the SA's there were out on the floor and unable to take a call. She took my name and number and now I'm just waiting.

Does anyone think that a Macy's (formerly Field's) store would have it or would the newer items only be sold through LV stores? I'm now really chomping at the bit for this one and would LOVE it by New Years!! Any advice??

FOUND IT!!! Rodeo Drive had 14 of them and they're shipping one out to me!! I'm so excited!! Wahoo!! :smile: Happy Dance!! This is my FIRST LV purchase!! :smile: If I absolutely LOVE it I'm going to look for the Speedy 25. In all of my excitement I completely forgot to ask about the Speedy. Oops...still have the number in hand... :smile:

Woo Hoo! I'm so happy for you!

I used the 866 number today for the first time when I was told that the Pastilles MC charm was sold out at my Saks and she didn't know when or how many they would be getting in. The LV SA connected me to a Saks in Boston and my Pastilles is on its way to me! :yahoo:

With all of the talk of the LV price increases (again) I think I will pick up the speedy when I get a chance. I'm 5'3" and not too big not too small, should I get the 25 or the 30 (if I can even find either of them!!)???

OMG - I love Azur. Get it!!! It's the best. I was just admiring mine today (sighs, I don't baby her so much anymore... I've got real babies afterall, who's got time to coddle a bag?) and I was struck at how durable it is! I've been knockin' it around everywhere and IT TAKES A LICKIN' and keeps on tickin'. I love Damier Azur so much - I am ruined for all other LV.

I am DONE!

They say the 25 is cuter, but the 30 is a bigger type bag. I haven't had a chance to try on in person. Since I love the azure, I might go for "cute" and hit the 25, if you love big bags (which I do too), the 30 is good for toting a lot... never has a Speedy, I just asked this same question yesterday... g'luck!

obviously from my pic, i have the cles and the pochette. and i think my dh is getting me the azur speedy 25 for chirstmas :yahoo: there is nothing about this line i don't like!!! post your pics as soon as you get the azur pochette. welcome aboard the azur express!