Damier Azur Zippy Coin Purse

bernz84

O.G.
Aug 31, 2006
So...I haven't been into LV in a loooonnnngggg time (grad school takes time away from this, unfortunately :shame:smile:. However, I heard from a little birdy that there was going to be a damier azur zippy coin purse coming out yesterday! Ever since the mono zippy coin purse came out, I've been waiting for LV to make one in either damier. I preferred damier ebene, but when I heard that there would be a price increase tomorrow, I figured that azure would be good enough. I called ahead at 866 just to be sure that there were coin purses available in Orange County.

I went to SCP with a friend today. The SA at the LV boutique was almost surprised; I think she forgot that they would be there.

So, here she is! I feel a little guilty as I plan to go to Japan this summer (I need to save for that), but I figure that I got reimbursed from my Chicago conference last February, anyway. :tup:

Nov 18, 2006
Sooo cute! I have this in Mono and I love it, its so functional. It looks really good in Azur..hmm..how could I justify getting this one too:P?

jellybebe

loves pink!!!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
Canada
It's so cute, congrats! I think this wallet has been really well-loved so far! In fact, I bought 2 - 1 in MC for me, 1 in black epi for my bf!

bernz84

O.G.
Aug 31, 2006
Thanks, all. :shame: Technically, I shouldn't have bought it because I was hoping to stave off LV for a while...I've sold off most of my LVs because I didn't think I need them, now (different story). I've been wanting this coin purse for a while, though; I haven't had the urge to get anything else, so I guess that's okay, right? :sweatdrop:

mariah9999

Lovin' LV
O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
Purseville
I love it! I bought a MC Zippy today online and I can't wait to get it. I love the design! It's adorable!!! Congrats on your new purchase!

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Marcel's
I love it, so cute, Im looking online and cant find it, and I am sure tomarrow it will be like 500 bucks. lol

peace43

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
USA
Very cute!!!!!! It would be nice to get the zippy coin purse in EVERY color!!!! I better go buy a lotto ticket now!!! Congrats B!