!!! Damier Azur Zippy Coin Purse???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Oh exciting!! Good eye, I hope this means we'll see it in both Ebene and Azur in the boutique soon!

2. it looks cute...how much?

3. Love it - thank you for posting!!

4. Ooooh yes, that's very cute! :yes:

5. It should be 290 USD

6. I think it should be coming out this month, that's what I heard at any rate!

7. :drool:, Dang, I settled for this in Mono last month because I liked the price and size. Now I'm going to be drooling for an Azur one too. Will have to stay satisfied with my azur cles I guess.

8. i hope this means they're coming out with it soon!!!!

9. The Azur would be perfect for Summer.

10. awesome. i must have it in damier ebene. :biggrin:

11. An SA I spoke to today told me April/May, and she's going to call me when she gets it in Damier, SO happy. I played with the Epi today and I love the look and size.

12. Finally it's going to be available! So happy!

13. Yay finally! I have one in Mono and would get another one in a hearbeat!:heart: Its gorgeous and really easy to use!

14. It looks like a very cute and useful wallet for smaller bags. I already have an azur regular-sized zippy so I will be holding out for the MC one I saw in Princess Elektra's thread!