Damier Azur Wallet

1. Hi I have a question about the Damier Azur French Purse...is the inside also going to have the same layout as the updated Monogram Canvas FP (with about 9 CC slots)??? I'm still looking for a wallet and decided against the Koala ones cuz I'm a paranoid freak when it comes to the brass buckle....Anyway, thanks in advance! :biggrin:

2. hmmm, I was wondering that too, that would be a cool wallet! sorry I don't know the answer though.....

3. Good question!

I am sure we'll get more information as Nov. 1st rolls around.

I do wonder because if you notice the FP in Damier did not get the upgrade so yeah we shall see!

4. I'm debating in buying an azur zippy or a french purse. I need a good wallet and space for my credit cards. Thanks for any recommendations.

5. New French wallets have 8 cc slots (5 on left side and 3 on right side.) I have the old mono French wallet with only 4 slots. Bummer!!! I would prefer more cc slots but the French wallet is still elegant IMO.

6. So, the damier azur has the 8 cc slots! Great. It still reads as 4 on eluxury.com. I wonder if its a typo. Anyone know?

7. it has 8 c/c slots

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice