Damier Azur waiting list?

Hi Guys it's my first post here, so I am sorry if I come off as a whining person. I am usually not like that at all, but today's visit to LV Macy's NY made me sad:sad: And now after reading "cola262", post I know why...

"Oh I went by an LV today in NYC and they didn't have it. I got mine at Macy's LV in NYC. They've been selling the azur early." - cola262

Please, please tell me who your SA at LV Macys was , I want him/her!

I am so humiliated. I pre-ordered my bag on Saturday, paid in full. Came in today around 6:30, and tried to convince the SA to give me "my bag" since technically it's November 1st in Europe right?. The reply I got from this guy is that they're not allowed to let any AZUR items leave the store "until it's technically Nov 1st - in the US" I tried to tell him that my friend got her items 2 days ago at LV 57th street and even told him to call and check for himself. He just laughed and said well, it's all right, you just come back tomorrow:smile: with a smile on his face. I smiled back and left, I felt like he made stupid out of me for no reason. And I had this uneasy feeling...and now I see your post I am furious!!! I feel like canceling my order, seriously....

Thank you in advance for your reply, I promise I want even mention our conversation at LV tomorrow. All I want to do is to come in, make the stupid Guy refund my money, then ask for your SA, and purchase bag straight from him/her and leave with the smile on my face

Irene