Damier Azur waiting list?

fushigisushi

handbag newbie
Feb 16, 2006
I think this may have been posted already before, but I tried searching and was unable to find the answer to my question--

Can someone pls tell me if I need to put my name on some sort of waiting list if I want to buy a Damier Azur Speedy 25 on Nov 1? (If so, would this vary by area?) If not, what are the chances of being sold out?!
TIA~

I don't think u need to be on the waiting list to get the speedy since the azur's permanent...BUT u'll probably want to if u want to get the first shipment on 1 Nov cos the store only has a certain number each shipment. U may need to be on the list for the cabas plage tho if u r bent on getting that 'cos it's LE for this line...HTH

You can call 866 and place the order...
I called them last week about waitlist and they said they can take the order now, and ship on Nov1..

:flowers:

oops, forgot to answer op question...like others have suggested, I would call and ask, I know at Valley Fair the speedys are the most popular, and have the longest wait lists...so it really depends.

Your profile says you're from New York, NY. The NYC Louis vuittons have had the azur speedy's and azur line so you can go now to get it. If you look at the azur club some ppl already got some azur pieces.