Damier Azur Trevi PM or Speedy 30

Sorry I was in rush when I made the post, and I meant to put Damier Azur Speedy 30 or Trevi PM LOL sorry :jrs:

I'm really excited, I'm thinking about maybe going with the Speedy 30 first cause I saw one yesterday while I was out and when absolutely crazy over it :yahoo:

The Trevi I have yet to see in person however, but I love it in ebene.

i would vote for the Azur Speedy :love:

i just got the Azur Speedy 35 yesterday and i'm on :cloud9:

I have both the Damier Trevi PM and the Azur Speedy 30. I love both but they are very different bags! Trevi is very classy, can be dressed up or down and matches anything. The Azur Speedy is more casual due to its shape but super cute and comfy, and the creamy color is just a dream!! It's quite hard to get it and out of the Trevi though due to the small opening, so I always find myself cramming in there to find my keys or wallet which is not so great... The speedy however is really comfortable and light-weight (oh yes, Trevi is pretty heavy when filled up and carried on the shoulder for a few hours).

I'd get the speedy now and save up for the Trevi later...I just think that an Azur speedy is such a staple! Good luck deciding