Damier Azur Trevi PM or Speedy 30

alyson.noele

Jul 22, 2009
California
I know the price ranges are pretty far apart - but this is my first LV and I want to choose one that will be great for everyday use and will easily go with any outfit.

Please help!!!

Cari284

Jul 9, 2009
Europe
I have the Speedy and I'm now looking at the Trevi.. I think the Speedy you can have and use everyday to almost every outfit! It can be very casual but also look very classic and nice. The Speedy bag also holds a lot of stuff very easily. The Trevi I think it's harder to make it look as casual as the Speedy. For everyday use I would say the Speedy, but I really love the Trevi as well, it's so beautiful. But I assure you, it won't be your last LV bag, so maybe you can buy the other one later on as well?

Yikkie

Avid Purse Lover!
O.G.
May 26, 2008
A sunny, happy place!
I love my Damier speedy 30...it's versatile and functional. I think it goes well with any outfit and is definitely more lightweight than Trevi.

kristie

"H" is for horses?
O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
Buuuuuuuuuuutttttttttt......Trevi can go on the shoulder, something Speedy can't do :graucho:

I am such the enabler

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
I really enjoy my trevi, it's my favourite bag out of my collection. It's pretty versatile, you can wear it casually or dressed up ! :yes: