Damier Azur Speedy or Noe???

Speedy for sure :smile:

55721d1155923142-damier-azur-speedy-or-noe-a545701.jpg

great I will be looking out for the pictures tonight then! Thanks so much! At first I didnt really like this collection but seeing the pictures makes me want to buy some pieces and go on a vacation somewhere near the sea!

i spoke with 866 tonight (because god forbid they allow you to speak with your store anymore) and the girl was so excited that i had called about the azur line. she had just attended a meeting where they got to see some of the pieces. she said the cabas plage is beautiful and that it has rope handles and the speedies and noe are gorgeous. anyone else excited yet????

sirenized said:
i spoke with 866 tonight (because god forbid they allow you to speak with your store anymore) and the girl was so excited that i had called about the azur line. she had just attended a meeting where they got to see some of the pieces. she said the cabas plage is beautiful and that it has rope handles and the speedies and noe are gorgeous. anyone else excited yet????

ME!!!:yahoo:I can't wait for the azur line!!! I am so happy they are making it a part of their collection!!!:yes:

LV_addict said:
ME!!!:yahoo:I can't wait for the azur line!!! I am so happy they are making it a part of their collection!!!:yes:

Irene could you post a pic of you wearing a petit noe and the regular noe. I would like to see how "BIG" it really is. Thank you so much if you can . Congrats on the new noe btw!