Damier Azur Speedy or Noe???

i really like the Noe, but am nervous about the size (will i find anything in there), the pull string thingies and the amount of vachetta:wtf: . i should just suck it up and get it, cuz it is the one i fell in love with. I need to stop making safe choices (that what my therapist says :P , jk). if it rains then i take out my damier speedy. ok at the moment i'm doing the noe lean. if i hit the lottery i could always get both...

ok the red sox-yankees game is asking for my attention. gots2go

I really like the damier azur line. I would probably go with the speedy, but the only thing I don't like about the speedy is that you can't really wear it on your shoulder, so it's not hands free. The noe is a shoulder bag. I just like the shape of the speedy better.

Thanks, LV_Addict! They're both gorgeous, but for some reason,
I was thinking that the bags would have some blue (the "Azure" threw me off!)

If I had to choose, I would go with the Noe, but I'm a bit obsessed with Noes right now, so I am partial :smile:

I would get the speedy...but only because I wanna collect them..I think the noe is more practical since you already have a speedy and you can carrry the noe on your shoulder...just be careful with the vachetta bottom!!