Damier Azur Speedy corners

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a brand new speedy 30 in DE arriving in the mail today, but then I got to thinking maybe I would rather have DA...
    But I think one thing may put that to bed for me.
    The corners of so many of the preloved ones I see have turned white (from what I've seen, it's from "rubbing"). Is this inevitable? I don't ever let my bags run into things, to the point of OCD. So IF you don't let the corners scrape anything then will this happen? Or is it a canvas problem?

Thank you!

2. ^

3. Corners rub on speedy bags no matter what you do, but some are definitely worse than others. The azur will turn white and ebene will turn a dark brown :/

4. The corners on my speedies are perfect! It's all about how you treat your bags. ;)

5. +1 especially if you rub it against your body a lot while carrying it. My DE speedy B have very slight rub on the corner due to wearing it cross body but can't complain since i wore this bag a lot.