Damier Azur Speedy 30 or Saleya MM????

Today my mom just called me that she got me the speedy 30 since there is no saleya MM available in most shops she went through in UK. She also complained on how hard she had been through to get me this lasttttt speedy ..why the azur is sold out everywhere???In my country the waiting list is like 3 months long (thats sad)..anyway, i got itt now :yahoo: ... thanks so much for all the ideass ^^:heart:

Congrats!:biggrin:

Today my mom just called me that she got me the speedy 30 since there is no saleya MM available in most shops she went through in UK. She also complained on how hard she had been through to get me this lasttttt speedy ..why the azur is sold out everywhere???In my country the waiting list is like 3 months long (thats sad)..anyway, i got itt now :yahoo: ... thanks so much for all the ideass ^^:heart:

How exciting! Congrats - the Speedy 30 is a FANTASTIC choice!

I like them both too. Anyway, I bought a speedy first ( as last few months ago speedy totally sold out but I found some salaya left ). I will get a saleya later as it is a nice bag. Anyway, the style of bags are totally different.

Congratulations!