Damier Azur Speedy 25 on ELuxury

Fancyy

Dec 15, 2006
I happend to check the new arrivals section for lv this afternoon on eluxury, and voila, the azur speedy 25 happend to be in stock! Of course I rush to order it. I just checked back & they no longer have any in stock--which I expected. But I'm afraid that my order might get cancelled or what not, if their website wasnt updated when I placed my order. I havent gotten a confirmation email or anything. And of course, with my luck, their customer service already closed so I can't call to check. Anyone have any idea?

I hope so too. I'm just kinda iffy about it because I never received a confirmation email. It doesnt seem like theyre usually that slow with the confirmation emails? Maybe I'm just too anxious right now!

I hope you get it too- I ordered something once and never got a confirmation email- a day or so later I received an e-mail telling me the item was back ordered and they would continue to update me on the order status. I never received any more e-mails the the order never showed up on my eluxury info.

I just called eluxury .... the purse was out of stock when i placed my order & they didnt update the website fast enough .... im soooo sad & angry at the same time! I guess i shouldnt have given myself any false hope :sad: