Damier Azur Siracusa PM or Damier Azur Neverfull MM

LovingZen

Feb 11, 2013
Hi everyone. I need your opinion please. I need to buy my very first Azur piece for the Summer but cannot decide between the Neverfull MM or the Siracusa PM. Price is of course not the issue since they're about the same now, with the recent increase. So please let me know which bag would be a better choice overall in terms of comfort, style, and durability???.... thanks.....

viacarolina2394

LV & Bal Obsessed
Aug 6, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
I'd be terrified of the Siracusa due to color transfer. My azur artsy got color transfer on the first day of use from wearing it on the crook of my arm, So is say Neverfull!

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Siracusa. I have the GM and its so pretty. Everyone has a neverfull. It's not a bad thing. But very few have the Siracusa

Calvin7592

May 19, 2012
Neverfull could also be prone to color transfer. I prefer the look of the Siracusa! Very chic!

clydekiwi

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
I have the siracusa and have no issue with color transfer. You just have to be careful as with any azur bag. Its so chic and roomy

BellaBria17

Feb 16, 2013
Little Rhody<3
I say Neverfull just because I don't like small bags or crossbody bags. Also you can fit more in the Neverfull than Siracusa pm. However I would chose the Siracusa GM over the Neverfull MM