Damier Azur Reveal!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone. I have been looking for what seems like an age for the perfect small bag and wallet to compliment my favourite (but not at all fashionable) mummy bag which is my deuter rucksack. Nothing seemed to work including a Bloomsbury, a speedy b 25 or a pochette. So today I bit the bullet and bought the mini pochette and key pouch in probably my most favourite print damier azur. It holds my essentials perfectly. I was very scared that it might get marked etc however it made me smile when they brought it out and I just thought no... I am going to go for it! To make it even better when I showed my husband (who is very supportive over my handbag obsession!!) he said he loved it as it reminded him of our first holiday to France together 16 years ago when there was damier azur all over the beach!! Really couldn't be happier... As always thanks for letting me share. :smile:

Attached Files:

2. Congratulations! Those 2 are my most used pieces (different print). You will get so much use out of them. Enjoy in good health!

3. Very cute!!! I have the cles in DA and think it's adorable!

4. Congrats on your DA cuties!

5. Very cute DA goodies! Matchy matchy!

6. Congrats!!

7. Love this print.

8. Congrats on both~!! Enjoy~!!!

9. Congratulations! They're both beautiful!

10. Congrats, very cute slgs!

11. Nice! You must be very happy xx

12. Many congrats, I also love Azur, it's so fresh and beautiful!

13. I have just bought the Mini Pochette in Azur two days ago. Good choice!

14. Nice items, congrats!!

15. Beautiful [emoji257]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice