Damier Azur print

babydau

Jan 10, 2014
Aloha ladies!
I know this question has been asked many times, but I want to get advice for myself..
I read that color transfer with the azur print is more likely to happen with new, unwashed jeans and clothes that usually require dry cleaning.
so my question is; I usually wear cotton and polyester/rayon/nylon/spandex blouses..
would I be ok with that?
I really wanted the Favorite MM in azur, but because I wear colored cotton/polyester type blouses, that's what's holding me back..
suggestion ladies?
mahalo!

I have an Azur Eva and NF. As long as the color doesn't bleed I think you will be ok. I haven't had any problems. Just get some alcohol free baby wipes to keep on hand just in case. I used to be afraid of Azur but now I love it!

My NF has a little color transfer from a brand new pink cotton dress and a bit from some jeans but it's not horrible, I didn't even notice it until recently in some really bright lighting. My pochette that I attach a strap to and wear as a crossbody hasn't had any issues. I'd say just make sure your clothes are washed and you should be fine! No dark jeans...ever, they'll never stop bleeding and it's not worth the risk.

I had color transfer 3 times from differ blouses with my da neverfull. I carry a white eraser with me at all times now (when I use that bag) and it's worked all but 1 times to get the color off, the other time it eventually faded away. The da is so pretty, I want a speedy in that too but I'm not gonna lie it makes me nervous, the color transfer stresses me out lol I'm always afraid it's not gonna come out and I'm a perfectionist hehe

I had color transfer 3 times from differ blouses with my da neverfull. I carry a white eraser with me at all times now (when I use that bag) and it's worked all but 1 times to get the color off, the other time it eventually faded away. The da is so pretty, I want a speedy in that too but I'm not gonna lie it makes me nervous, the color transfer stresses me out lol I'm always afraid it's not gonna come out and I'm a perfectionist hehe
I agree!
why cant it just pretty all the time without us stressing! LOL

I have three Azur bags and have not had any color transfer at all. I wear cotton, spandex, linen, nylon, silk, jeans and polyester. Now I do wash my clothes first if new. I also keep a travel pack of non-alcohol baby wipes in my bag just in case. Don't be afraid of the Azur it's beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I agree!
why cant it just pretty all the time without us stressing! LOL

Lol I know!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1402620978.712791.jpg
That's what happened last time I wore a certain sweatshirt with mine. Needless to say I threw the shirt away. The white eraser took it all off though surprisingly! And I was only carrying it for half hour max, the rest of the day I had a jacket on!

Lol I know!
View attachment 2650175
That's what happened last time I wore a certain sweatshirt with mine. Needless to say I threw the shirt away. The white eraser took it all off though surprisingly! And I was only carrying it for half hour max, the rest of the day I had a jacket on!
wow! that's a lot of transfer, but im glad you found a remedy!
(I also started to LOL when I read the part about you throwing the sweatshirt away!)